Thread: Saint Nick

pr. dim-melb; m not f

Saint Nick

A good article about Riewoldt the Elder. He may be an old man before his time but I admire his courage and have great respect for his sense of responsibility, even if he does overdo it a bit. He is an adornment to the game and while it might be said that he deserves a better club, he has done his level best to make it a better place.
    Saint Nick of the heavy burden
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Nick, he's definitely a favourite in our household when it comes to guys running around for other teams. It all comes down to how he plays, and that he busts a gut in every game. I can remember Goody Stella and I both being rather cranky when he did his hammy at the start of last year.

I felt sorry for him with the whole picture scandal, these are guys who spend a hell of a lot of time I'm sure naked around each other anyway and from memory they were on an off-season thing. That he said to delete it straight away (assuming that's all true) and it wasn't was really rather poor (as were many things in that whole scenario).
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time