Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Horse impressing anyone?

4 wins. 3 losses to probable top 4 teams. Blooding of 5 youngsters with a view to the future. A side that is clearly in the development stage and apart from the 2nd half against the Hawks has been playing passioned footy.

Yep clearly doing a crap job.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the Rookie List pig@fullforward's Avatar
    I think that given our list is in a development stage with our older players pushing us to our victories, i think he's doing a good job getting game time into sam reid etc, I would like to see white dropped into full forward and given some time just to do that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Panttz View Post
    Why cant Goodes spend some time rucking?

Is he really that precious?
    He's by far our best, most influential, player and we need him on the park every week. But I agree there have been times when to throw him in the ruck could of benefited him and the team. The obvious one to me was against Carlton, when Gibbs was tagging, and beating, him. It would of been a way to free Goodsey up, and have some tall timber up forward, which would of created some height issues for Carlton.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    4 wins. 3 losses to probable top 4 teams. Blooding of 5 youngsters with a view to the future. A side that is clearly in the development stage and apart from the 2nd half against the Hawks has been playing passioned footy.

"If Malthouse was willing to come to Sydney I'd move heaven and earth to get him."

Your words from the "Longmire: Good or Bad?" thread started 29th April 2011.

You'd keep Longmire then, if Malthouse was available?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    "If Malthouse was willing to come to Sydney I'd move heaven and earth to get him."

Your words from the "Longmire: Good or Bad?" thread started 29th April 2011.

What's the title of this thread???

I was addressing the performance of Horse in 8 games which has nothing to do with what I said previously. Whether Horse is doing a good job or not, if the best coach in the game wants to come, I'd want him here.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

What's the title of this thread???

I was addressing the performance of Horse in 8 games which has nothing to do with what I said previously. Whether Horse is doing a good job or not, if the best coach in the game wants to come, I'd want him here.
    Temper, temper!

Temper, temper!
    Firstly you take my quote and use it in the wrong context and then you misread my mood....

0/2 Cheer Squad.

Yep...we could use a good forwards coach.....oops.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The horse has a clear bias with the players and it shows at the selection table, how Jetta is getting a game before TDL on current form staggers me!
    I am no Jetta fan and I agree with wondering how he is still getting a game, but to say he is biased is absolute crap!

Thank you Al, some logic in the @@@@e that is this thread!

Temper, temper!
    You are unbelievable!!!
    You continually malign the team, the club, the coach, in fact anybody with anything to do with the Swans. Have you EVER written or even thought a positive thought about the team?
    If you are what makes up the Sydney based cheer squad than no wonder the Melbourne based one is so far superior.

Goes up to 11
    This thread isn't impressing me....

Quote Originally Posted by Shotties View Post
    You want to straight swap a winger for a lead up medium forward?
    Your meaning a winger that gets pushed of the ball deadset easy and doesn't believe in hardball gets.......... SO yes.

On the Rookie List
    Its really not us that matter. Its whether he is impressing ,in all senses of that word, the players. If the players respect and follow his instructions and play to his plan who cares if he impresses us or not. Personally I am reserving judgement.I see good trends and believe he has been unlucky with injuries which have influenced the sub and the ruck and forward structure. The enigma that is White has also not helped the coach, nor has Bradshaws injury. Change any of these and this thread would not exist. Yeah,I will give him a year to see how he goes! Keep the jab going Big Al!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast