Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Is Horse impressing anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing some praise for Horse on his choice of sub today. But it'll probably be twisted to say that he should have done that weeks ago.
    Lol, u may be right ugg.

TBH, I was hoping it was last week, but there is no doubt until Jetstar proves he can produce for a full game, he is a perfect type for a sub. It's a catch 22 though, you need to play to get your fitness to the right level.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I'm looking forward to hearing some praise for Horse on his choice of sub today. But it'll probably be twisted to say that he should have done that weeks ago.
    I reckon Jetta needed freshening up, and has looked that way for a couple of weeks at least, but I can understand why Horse kept playing him - with Rohan out he wants all the pace he can get. North aren't as quick as some teams IMO so Jetta was a good sub option today.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Only senior listed players yet to play a senior game are Dan Currie & Jed Lamb. Maybe pull one of them out for the Collingwood game?

Ok he played the right sub, you didn't need to be Einstein to work that out with Rohan injured. He made faster moves today but I still think he goes far too defensive. This is not the defensive team we used to know, this lot when they grow up are going to be exciting, they already are if they are allowed. I still think leaving the forward line devoid of frowards for great chunks of the game is no way to win. It was better today at least generally we had Lewis & Reidy there but we need a crumber at all times in the Foward line. We were getting killed by Swallow & others in the clearances & need to address that. Bring on Dan & Lamb chop & while we're at it give Byron another shot he was good the last time. Maybe we could give Goodsie, Macca & Teddy a rest against Brissie & play LRT in the backs with Sumner Ryno looks as though heccould do with a rest as well, they will come back refreshed. This would also give us a chance to blood a few young blokes. By the way I love young Currie's aggression, he isn't scared to throw his weight around & can kick a goal & I think it will be Mummy & Currie eventually

By the way the other player to come in would be TDL

Blog Entries
    OK, I'll weigh in to the debate.
    After that debacle. No.

Initially in the year we were playing good attacking footy.
    The last 8 quarters have just been a sham. Lame, slow, time consuming. 6 hours of my life I'll never get back. And we are lucky to get 4 points out of those.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789