Thread: Taylor Walker

On the Rookie List pig@fullforward's Avatar

Taylor Walker

I have an eery feeling that given he is out of contract we may chase him at the end of the year!
    I know its early in the year etc & i have questions over work ethic but i think it would have merit.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    He might be playing in Sydney next year, but it will be a few kms west of Driver Ave.

Goes up to 11
    Anyway we already have Jesse White if you're looking for a big, promising yet not-yet-delivering key forward.

He's GWS bound apparently...

On the Rookie List
    Taylor Walker would be a great asset but he is already gone to GWS I believe. He is just a country boy from Broken Hill.The Crows are one of the most prudish, narcissic teams in the league and he doesn't fit culturally. Our boys are more down to earth and he woul;d fit in just fine.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    Taylor Walker would be a great asset but he is already gone to GWS I believe. He is just a country boy from Broken Hill.The Crows are one of the most prudish, narcissic teams in the league and he doesn't fit culturally. Our boys are more down to earth and he woul;d fit in just fine.
    Eh? They blush at rude limericks?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    ???? Mattner fit in just fine

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Anyway we already have Jesse White if you're looking for a big, promising yet not-yet-delivering key forward.

He's GWS bound apparently...
    Taylor Walker has done @@@@loads more than Jesse White. He's also not that big, only just breaking 190 cm.

Anyway, I'd love him, but if he's not playing for the Crows next year, he'll be playing for GWS.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Taylor Walker has done @@@@loads more than Jesse White. He's also not that big, only just breaking 190 cm.

Anyway, I'd love him, but if he's not playing for the Crows next year, he'll be playing for GWS.
    +1 except we would play him in defense!!!!

Warming the Bench
    Posted this on another forum just last night. Would be great to get him instead of GWS but can we compete with them financially?

I understand he's been offered $750K to go to GWS.
    Sanford Wheeler 4 President!