Thread: ROK on Gameday tomorrow

ROK on Gameday tomorrow

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned.

I fortunately roused from my slumber in the wee hours to catch the last 10 minutes of the Ch 7 broadcast. Yes television is the equivalent of a children's night light.

They said that ROK will be a special guest this Sunday. This information wasn't available on the Foxtel live broadcast as they cut away nearly immediately after the game.

That's on 7 MATE for us northern NSW people.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

On the Rookie List
    I think Mummy was supposed to be on One Week at a Time.....ONEHD Sydney late Monday night......that was before his injury.....they usually get a replacement from the same team if the original guest can't make it (Gary Ablett filled in for Karmichael Hunt earlier in the year).
    Run2Live,Live2Run

On the Rookie List
    I thought ROK did OK on the panel......he also made a nice bruschetta showing off his culinary skills!!!

Also saw an ad on ONEHD for One Week at a Time.....seems Mummy is still being shown as a guest for tonight's show....in Sydney can be seen at 11.00pm with a replay on Tuesday at 2.30pm.
    Run2Live,Live2Run