Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Worst win we've had for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xie Shan View Post
    Either way while I think we have the makings of a good team I am still far from convinced about us.
    My saving grace is that almost everytime i've thought the same they've turned it around in the coming weeks. We'll take a hit here or there but I still think we are easily a top 8 side with great defence who on their day can pull a good win out. Saturday was very unconvincing but this has happened before.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Sure, we were rubbish, but North were a complete flop, the umpires were fabulously unpredictable and North fans are spewing. Lots of positives.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I loved that bit!

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I stand by my belief that they will merge with the GC within 5 years.
    Doubtful IMO, but tassie would be the ideal place for them to relocate to, they are already wanting to play some games in hobart.

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Doubtful IMO, but tassie would be the ideal place for them to relocate to, they are already wanting to play some games in hobart.
    If that happened we would have 9 Vic sides and 9 Interstate sides. It could be ideal for 2 conferences.....

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    If that happened we would have 9 Vic sides and 9 Interstate sides. It could be ideal for 2 conferences.....
    I can't tell if you are being serious.

A conference split based on Vic sides and the rest would ruin the league in my opinion.

Regular in the Side
    Missing from the team was last year's 1st and 2nd placed players in the B&F, Jack and Mumford. Surely if they both played, the Swans would have won by 4 to 6 goals

Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    I can't tell if you are being serious.

A conference split based on Vic sides and the rest would ruin the league in my opinion.
    Semi serious. Just wondering if that's the way the AFL might be thinking. It would certainly be a massive change.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    That could be Tassie, or the other option is North relocates to there. Either way, I can't see them survivng as North melbourne..
    Just as South Melbourne survived hey??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    Just as South Melbourne survived hey??
    I hate to tell you, but just in case you have been hiding under a rock or you've been hopping around in the outback, South Melbourne didn't survive. Neither did Fitzroy. And neither will North Melbourne (or the Kangaroos). The AFL puts too much emphasis on corporate followers now ... and North Melbourne is just not popular ... You should have moved years ago.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345