• Tigers - between 20 and 39 points

0 0%
  • Tigers - 40 points or more

1 2.17%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 12 - Richmond

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Kirk View Post
    I rate them very highly and they will definitely be in the 8 at the end of this year, and i agree with you on their midfield and forward their defence maybe 1 or 2 good players off being good so yeah should be a good match.
    Get ready for another close one.
    I would certainly not say definately (this is richmond we are talking about, the king of 9th position!) but they are some chance to make the 8. Their loss against port, a game they really should of won regardless of where it was played, just confirmed that they are still developing and have a fair way to go IMO. We really SHOULD win this comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    By the way going out to ANZ to watch the game against the Pies, I live in Lilyfield, are there buses up Para Rd that go there? If not I suppose I'll have to get train.
    If you're close to the light rail station, may be just as easy to jump the light rail to Central, arriving at the Country platform where the special trains leave from. You'll need to pay on the light rail though...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    I would certainly not say definately (this is richmond we are talking about, the king of 9th position!) but they are some chance to make the 8. Their loss against port, a game they really should of won regardless of where it was played, just confirmed that they are still developing and have a fair way to go IMO. We really SHOULD win this comfortably.
    My thoughts also.

As forecast, today's weather in Sydney is wet - very,very wet. I hope this doesn't wreck our chances this afternoon.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    yep, this game will really test Reid's effectiveness today in the forward line.
    Gonna be a real tight one IMO.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    By the way going out to ANZ to watch the game against the Pies, I live in Lilyfield, are there buses up Para Rd that go there? If not I suppose I'll have to get train.
    Oh, coming from Lilyfield on a Saturday... best bet is for you to first go to the market at the school, buy a heap of smoked sausages from the Eumundi folks, then do whatever to get to the football (irrelevant) THEN find me and give me the sausages. That's easily the best way to go about it.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123