0 0%
  • Tigers - between 20 and 39 points

0 0%
  • Tigers - 40 points or more

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 12 - Richmond

Round 12 - Richmond

We shouldn't have too much trouble against the Tigers this Sunday.

Hopefully, we'll have a good win, and get some momentum behind us for the next couple of weeks. We're going to need it.

It's supposed to rain on Sunday, I hope that's not going to be a problem.

Swans by 22.

Blog Entries
    There are Games we should win and ... I'll leave it at that.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Heads up. Cityrail are planning major trackwork this long weekend. I know the Northern and North Shore lines are severely affected

Warming the Bench
    Cotchin and Martin are the keys if we can shut them down should be a victory.

Raining and at the SCG. Doesnt sound like the best combo considering recent form there. Fingers crossed on what should be a fairly easy win.

Will be a short priced favourite after a good win away from home last week and we'll be back at the SCG so Ricmond by 10
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I'm still scarred by last year's loss - rd 14 I think - after we had a comfortable lead vs them (which explains why I was watching last weekend's game with my my hands covering my eyes even in the 3rd quarter). As we always seem to say here ... depends which Swans team shows up.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    If our blokes gel as they did last weekend, a 5 goal win is a strong possibility. Provided we take nothing for granted and are switched on from the start.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    There are Games we should win and ... I'll leave it at that.
    Not only should win, but MUST win. Another loss at the SCG would be a disaster! Also with games against carlton and collingwood to come, a win here would give us some space on the teams below before a probable loss against carlton and a definate loss against coll. Swans by 19.

Warming the Bench
    The team should be full of confidence, i'm getting more confident in the team. I thought the North game while not pretty was a turning point in the season. Sometimes the team needs a close win especially away from home to galvanise them. Players like Bird, Smith, AJ are gaining from playing week in and out. TDL will be better for the run.
    If it rains mark down Jude for 40 possesions. I wouldn't risk Mumford or Jack this week. The young Tigers don't travel real well and i think we should account for them by 5 goals

Regular in the Side
    Can't be too optimistic. Weather forecast - a shower or two on Sunday afternoon with 99% cloud - we don't have a good record in the wet this year!

Tigers

Are the tigers gonna mount any sort of challenge to us considering our win last week and the upbeat feeling around the club atm. I like the tiges and think they have a terrific midfield as well as the best goalkicker in the afl at the moment. Thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast