Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 11: Sydney Swans Reserves v Queanbeyan Tigers

Ugg, you saw all that in that weather.

WOW.

Great report mate!
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Nice work, mate.
    I've promoted it to an Article!

Saw the second half of the reserves game and they were tough conditions out there. Bevan and Jesse did well and while Sumner drifted in and out of the game, he has very very good hands picking the ball up of the ground and I do think by this time next year he will be close to a regular in the firsts.

Opti-pessi-misti
    Thanks Ugg. Terrific report.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Anyone have an idea of what numbers those 3 wore today?

I thought 51 was Wray, but probably only because you told me it was!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Yes I did only by a process of elimination. However I forgot all about Brain until I was writing the report above.

Yes I did only by a process of elimination. However I forgot all about Brain until I was writing the report above.
    I think the medical term is you had a 'brain fade'...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Boom tish......

Thanks ugg. Glad you like 53 as much as I do. He is playing for his future that lad, and he knows what's involved.

I lasted for the first half and then faded. Up to the Noble Stand I went. All the seats were wet there too......

Thought Jesse rucked well in the 2nd quarter. He looked like he was a lot more confident kicking too. Like he had a set mental plan, and he put it to good use.

Paul played his heart out, but..... Love Doggy. He is going to be very good coach or tactician. Don't know if his body is going to allow him to achieve all he wants.

I like the look of Tim Wales. He is seriously just a kid, but he has footy nouse. I also like the look of 51, whoever he was. Had his moments.

Chris and Eugene had a bare moment or two that I noticed them......then again all of their hair was wet and.......no that wasn't it.

Matt Spangher does stand out doesn't he.

Seriously like Campbell Heath. He gets the ball and isn't pressured into kicking in hope (I am ignoring the opposition at this juncture, I am just saying and have noted it previously). All of his disposals (as I saw them) appeared to have direction and purpose, and strength of delivery.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    White may have kicked six, but he's done little to reassure me that he is a power forward in the making but more of a general/medium forward. His agility and smarts go on show when the ball hits the deck and his first two goals were opportunist strikes that any crumber would have been proud of.
    During the first quarter I wandered up behind the goal and past the Swans tent and had a close look at Jesse's efforts. I was not impressed. In that first quarter his first two goals were balanced by two prolonged episodes of whinging. Q's fullback wacked him in the guts and the umpire missed it, such things happen but Jesse spent a long time complaining to the universe about it. A second incident occured in the ruck, Jesse copped an incidental whack which the umpires missed and he spent the next five minutes debating the issue with the opposition ruckman and then whining at the umpires. I was frankly embarrassed!
    He really needs to sort out whats going on between his ears.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    During the first quarter I wandered up behind the goal and past the Swans tent and had a close look at Jesse's efforts. I was not impressed. In that first quarter his first two goals were balanced by two prolonged episodes of whinging. Q's fullback wacked him in the guts and the umpire missed it, such things happen but Jesse spent a long time complaining to the universe about it. A second incident occured in the ruck, Jesse copped an incidental whack which the umpires missed and he spent the next five minutes debating the issue with the opposition ruckman and then whining at the umpires. I was frankly embarrassed!
    He really needs to sort out whats going on between his ears.
    If the whinging coincided with a drop off in his game then I would agree that it's a problem. He worked hard for the entire game so maybe the the complaining was a way to keep himself motivated.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    I hadn't thought of that AL.
    Perhaps he's the Swans answer to John McEnroe. Perhaps Henry should get retro on him and slap him across the face a couple of times before the start of each game?
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast