Thread: Channel Nine

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Channel Nine

I've noticed that Channel 9 have pretty much dropped most of their AFL news coverage here in Sydney. Last year, I thought they had more AFL coverage than 7, now, it's gone.

For example, Channel 9's AFL coverage last night on the 6pm news was zero. So too was their Monday to Wednesday coverage last week - zero.

maybe after the tantrum Phil Gould & Mark Geyer threw on the Sunday roast last week, they have threatened to walk after they showed Karmichael Hunts goal (well go on Phil - get your arse out to Penrith) Voss told them to basically grow up - Dumb and Dumber dont tolerate AFL at all apparently - shame we have to tolerate them damaging our TV screens with their god ugly heads - and because they didnt win the TV rights - they are sulking - oh well no great loss. It means that we dont have to hear Eddie banging on about Collingwood again, and again, and again -then its a good thing - which I have to say I'm happy about that.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    I might start calling every time they don't show anything and demand a written reply to my complaint. Just to piss them off. As soon as a news program starts including/ommitting news to suit their own ends is the day it's lsot all credibility - sport is no exception.