Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's crowd v Richmond

Senior Player

Today's crowd v Richmond

Damp ,miserable - a perfect opportunity for some Swans "fans" to "enhance" their theatre-goers reputation , isn't it?
    Not RWO-ers , of course.

I predict 22,419 - give or take 10,000

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    We have too many fair weather supporters. 20,159.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

It's also a Long Weekend. I know of many people who have gone away for the Weekend. Apparently a few Richmond supporters have come up so hopefully they don't make more noise than us!!!

I'm up the coast (at a theatre / yoga / latte-making retreat) so you can count me out.
    -

If I wasn't under cover there is no way I'd be going. If that makes me fair weather then guilty as charged. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to sit in the rain and admire anyone that can.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Senior Player
    "Apparently a few Richmond supporters have come up so hopefully they don't make more noise than us!!! "

If Bay 7 is too quiet , you can rely on me to remind everyone it is a football ground , not a library !

I'll be sitting in the rain. Call me crazy, but I like a good dog fight in the rain. I love getting deep into the 4th quarter when the game is in the balance, leaning over the fence when the play comes close, revving the players up. Does that me sick?

However, losing while sitting in the rain = worst thing ever.

Senior Player
    But Al - I KNOW what you look like ! You don't look like the sort who scares easily !

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    If I wasn't under cover there is no way I'd be going. If that makes me fair weather then guilty as charged. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to sit in the rain and admire anyone that can.
    Hear, hear. I'm sitting at home, looking out at the pouring rain. I'm so grateful my seat is undercover - even though it will be cold (filling the trusty thermos now!) it will be dry.

Senior Player
    "However, losing while sitting in the rain = worst thing ever."

Yeah - I've done that away v Geelong and Pies ! But what a RUSH when you are surrounded by opposition fans who try , in vain , to shut you up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast