Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do I hate the Blues?

OK by me Lucky! Boys, smash em for Lucky.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    All the Carlton love on AFL360 tonight has made me hate Carlton! Please can we smash them?
    I disagree with that. I have commented extensively on the other thread about the comments made.

They presented facts about Carlton and were equally complimentary and realistic about Sydney.

It would be great if we could beat them but sadly Sydney has not shown that form consistently yet.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRay View Post
    Before you get all high and mighty about pinching players, just look at your practices now. Thanks to the AFL giving you guys an extra 600K per season you have the ability to poach players from other clubs with Mumford being the prime example. Because you guys had the spare money you were able to offer overs for a rookie listed player that no other team could match.
    After the basket cases that Geelong sucked us in to trading, getting Mumford has almost made up for that. In a few years time I think we will come out ahead on trading with Geelong.
    Last edited by goswannie14; 16th June 2011 at 08:07 AM.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List
    I'm pumped for Sunday now!
    follow me on twitter harbourviewsafl

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    I'm pumped for Sunday now!
    Me too. We can win this game!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRay View Post
    Evans does count cause he was leaving regardless, we were just lucky enough to get him.

Before you get all high and mighty about pinching players, just look at your practices now. Thanks to the AFL giving you guys an extra 600K per season you have the ability to poach players from other clubs with Mumford being the prime example. Because you guys had the spare money you were able to offer overs for a rookie listed player that no other team could match.
    Chris "Green Ambassador" Judd...cough...cough

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Chris "Green Ambassador" Judd...cough...cough
    Haha

because.......ummmmmm.........ahhhhhh.......they are responsible for everything that has gone bad in this country ever since Captain Cook landed in Botany Bay.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    I disagree with that. I have commented extensively on the other thread about the comments made.

They presented facts about Carlton and were equally complimentary and realistic about Sydney.

It would be great if we could beat them but sadly Sydney has not shown that form consistently yet.
    Yes all good points Bas but all the love Carlton still made me hate them. Please can we smash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post

Have to agree with you there Bas. I only watched 360 last night because I wanted to watch the SOO on Wed night, but whilst expecting to see a Carlton lovefest and nothing on Sydney, I thought they gave Sydney a pretty fair hearing tbh. David King was especially complimentary.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I had the misfortune to stumble onto the last few minutes of the Footy Show late last night, just in time to catch the 20 seconds or so they spent on "analysing" the Swans v Carlton game. All of them tipped Carlton (including Ricky Ponting (that famous AFL personality?)) with absolutely no explanation or commentary. I guess since they know nothing about the Swans, there's not much they could say. If for no other reason, I hope we completely shut down their midfield and kick a ton of goals.

On another note, Sam Newman, eeuuugggh.

I missed the Marngrook Footy Show too, so a bad night for AFL TV for me.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Ponting supports North Melbourne so it's only natural he's going to tip against Sydney (even though he lives here).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast