Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 trade targets

Just wild about Harry
    Time to put in a phone call to Warwick Capper...

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    I think we are still a couple (possibly 3) genuine midfield rotations short at this stage. Potentially we have a couple of those on the list already in Parker. Merideth, Lamb Jetta and possibly Rohan. With another in Mitchell to join next year. If we could just uncover a quick outside midfielder with our second or third pick like we have with Reid, Alex Johnson etc that would be like gold at present.DST
    Spot on! One or two class outside mids are No1 priority on my recruitment list.

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Is he a redhead?

Blog Entries
    Left field <----------------------------------- Get Jack --------------------------------- (of the Riewoldt variety ... I like the kid)

Contracted or not, I'm sure there is a trade somewhere for him (a couple of outside midfielders or something, one of them could be a current captain)

Senior Player
    We can offer, um... a chance of making the finals ad infinitum... and Bondi is nice?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by R-1 View Post
    We can offer, um... a chance of making the finals ad infinitum... and Bondi is nice?
    Better than always finishing 9th. So we can have our choice from Richmond? I think Jack, with all his talent, might fail the "no dickheads" policy. Still a better prospect than his cousin.

Soooo Wayne Carey wants to get into coaching..... I think we should bring him in as our forwards coach! then we can have 4 ex Nth Melb players in our coaching staff, he would surely be able to help out Jesse and Sam!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Soooo Wayne Carey wants to get into coaching..... I think we should bring him in as our forwards coach! then we can have 4 ex Nth Melb players in our coaching staff, he would surely be able to help out Jesse and Sam!
    And Jude has a new wife.

The big question is can LJ start running from HFF like Andrew Walker from the Blues

if he can we are ok I feel as we can rotate Seabs and Mums or LRT up there also like teh blues did against us
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Warming the Bench
    I reckon Lucas Cook he is fairly high draft pick forward playing in melbournes 2s lately he looked really good the other day when he was vsing collingwoods 2s.
    He has strong hands and can read the play fairly well.

Lucas Cook Player Profile bio - Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club

Worth having a look at, he looked very promising and he may not be able to get a spot in melbournes forward line for the next couple of years.

Mitch Morton?

Morton is out of contract at the end of the season and back playing for Coburg in the VFL after personal problems, giving him the opportunity to sell himself with some decent numbers.

He is a natural goalkicker with a massive leap. Just needs to learn the exact meaning of "team" - even if he was more selfless up the ground late last year.

Simply too talented to squirt out of the system completely.

John Longmire might back himself to change Morton's ways with some "Bloods" philosophies.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1226088308539
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast