Thread: Smelly times ahead

Smelly times ahead

Jack's looking for a bit extra to ensure Pies' number is up

well if that smelly butt doesnt get you fired up and mighty focussed............ I dont know what will !

In all seriousness isnt this article interesting.............either Jack has got up and spoken up through his own passion or the team management has said we need Keiren to represent the player group this week as it appears it is being shared around senior players right now.........bolts, Goodes etc chatting to the media.........there has been minimal said from the Captain McVeigh

Why has Macca been silent ?

I actually think it was his time to speak before the Pies game !!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Veterans List
    "Collingwood have the luxury of bringing back two premiership stars in Dane Swan and Dale Thomas

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/jacks-looking-for-a-bit-extra-to-ensure-pies-number-is-up-20110623-1ghl6.html#ixzz1QAbNotAj"

We've brought back one for this game!

PS why is Ranga doing that exercise with Mummy after being injured for so long ????
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    PS why is Ranga doing that exercise with Mummy after being injured for so long ????
    And why is White wearing 19?
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    And why is White wearing 19?
    To be infused with the powers of Micky O and Braddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Jack's looking for a bit extra to ensure Pies' number is upWhy has Macca been silent ?

I actually think it was his time to speak before the Pies game !!!
    I agree on both counts.

I also think the Swans' brains trust got the captaincy quite wrong where Macca is concerned. If they wanted a Sydney/NSW boy to be co-leader, it should've been Jack.
    To all those people who waited 72 years to see a South Melbourne/Sydney Swans premiership HERE IT IS!!

Its not as though the sydney newspapers have bothered covering this game. Nothing I can see about sydney (except for 2 paragraphs) in any of the e-newspapers. Apparently Collingwood are the only ones going to be here.

Look, I am going to be critical here. What is our publicity department doing! Surely something could have been orchestrated?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Its not as though the sydney newspapers have bothered covering this game. Nothing I can see about sydney (except for 2 paragraphs) in any of the e-newspapers. Apparently Collingwood are the only ones going to be here.
    Wouldn't surprise me if we don't turn up.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Jack should be the next captain along the lines of Kelly and Kirk
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh