Thread: Help needed

On the Rookie List

Help needed

I'm going to the game tonight and have just heard from a friend that he wants to come along and sit with us (or very near). Trouble is, ticketek only offer tickets on the opposite side of the ground. Does anyone know how easy it is to buy tickets at ANZ and nominate where you want to sit? Late notice I know, but can anyone help with information?
    Mr Roos knew what he was doing'
    John Longmire is taking it to an art form
    We dont know how lucky we are to be Swans supporters

Did you call ticketek or just use the website?

Have had many bad experiences with Ticketek but if you insist on what you want they usually oblige in the end. What they normally do is try to give you the most expensive seat possible as a starting point then they will revert to the worst one possible sometimes with a comment that it is in a restricted viewing position trying to get you to go back to the most expensive ticket. I would be shocked if the stadium is full in any area so you should have no problems in getting a ticket in the vicinity of your current seat. I would also be surprised if you cannot find seats together that you can move to. Every time we go as a group we normally have tickets in many areas of the stadium but have always managed to get seats together even for eight people. Would be confident that you will be fine. GO THE SWANNIES

On the Rookie List
    Thanks very much guys. I hate dealing with ticketeck so I'll just go to ANZ and get an extra seat
    Mr Roos knew what he was doing'
    John Longmire is taking it to an art form
    We dont know how lucky we are to be Swans supporters