Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rohans best position

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I think in reality he'll play as a flanker, probably both forward and back.
    I disagree, later in his career he will play as an outside mid, which we most definitely lack, as far as i know Mitchell is a inside mid but can play outside.
    Or future looks good atm, barring long term injuries i really do see us challenging for the flag in the next 5 years.

Midfield: Mumford, Kennedy, Rohan, Mitchell, McVeigh.
    Forwards: Johnston, Reid, (Need a key forward), Mcglynn.
    Backs: Johnson, Grundy, Sumner, Smith.

As much as i would love to see it, i don't think Jetta has the drive and the determination to be the player that his skills should allow him to be, but that is judging from the outside without much knowledge of his workrate around the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Kirk View Post
    I disagree, later in his career he will play as an outside mid, which we most definitely lack, as far as i know Mitchell is a inside mid but can play outside.
    Or future looks good atm, barring long term injuries i really do see us challenging for the flag in the next 5 years.

Midfield: Mumford, Kennedy, Rohan, Mitchell, McVeigh.
    Forwards: Johnston, Reid, (Need a key forward), Mcglynn.
    Backs: Johnson, Grundy, Sumner, Smith.

As much as i would love to see it, i don't think Jetta has the drive and the determination to be the player that his skills should allow him to be, but that is judging from the outside without much knowledge of his workrate around the club.
    Of course he'll end up in the midfield. If you read my posts I said "he will hopefully end up in the midfield."...as the long term plan, but short term ie. when he returns from injury - he will play forward and back on the flanks.

Actually, I don't think I made that as clear as I thought I did.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12