Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Match Thread R15: Crows vs. Swans

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    We've mentioned plenty of negatives from last night, but one positive which hasn't had a lot of airplay is Luke Parker. His in and under work was excellent and should keep his spot if Birdy doesn't come up and Kizza comes back.
    I agree with you his pack work was sensational on a very hard night, a chip off the Bolton block! I thought he was good & if the other players get used to his lightning delivery he will be very effective. There were many occassions last night when he gave off lightning handball about 2 metre good handball & the reciever stuffed it up cos he wasn't ready or justood there not knowing whatt to do it was so quick. Twice Mattner got caught that way, thought he wasn't bad even for that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Strangely, his stats in the second half were duck eggs.
    I did notice he spent a lot of time on the bench in the last half, he tackled a few times & knocked the ball out by punching it along the ground a few times. I don't know how they did stats with that melee last night, I thought wev were playing Rugby. By the way the Crow throw is alive & well & every side is doing it only a few likw us or the Hawks & Richmond get pinned for it. Adelaide players handed teammates the ball ot gave a small throw to them on many occassions & got away with it but we got pinned twice. Carlton threw the ball constantly against Richmond not that it made any difference to the result but a throw is still a throw. I recon half their handballs were throws.

There was a bit of Ricky Mott about that last quarter shot on goal by Everitt. Not sure how he can come back from that.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223