Thread: Form Against TOP 4 Teams.

Form Against TOP 4 Teams.

There was a stat shown on the onehd footy show tonight were we have won 3 games out of the last 30 against sides in the top four,surely it has to be as much a mental thing as anything else with figures like that.

Have we as a club sort of accepted for the last few years that we are not as good as the top teams and therefore almost go in to these games expecting lose?

And just an aside they showed the coke zero challenge with swans players aiming at a coke can strapped to a post and the guys seemed to be hitting it at will,staggering when most of them cant stick it between the big sticks.

Blog Entries
    Or it could be that we are a good team(most w/e's) but we are still a long way from being a Top 4 team.
    We just don't posess the skill to win consistently as do the likes of Pies, Cats and Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by On-Baller View Post
    And just an aside they showed the coke zero challenge with swans players aiming at a coke can strapped to a post and the guys seemed to be hitting it at will,staggering when most of them cant stick it between the big sticks.
    I must admit I wondered about that when I saw it.

Surely common sense would dictate putting the Coke can on a stick between the goalposts? Then they could fire away all day, every day. It would have to be better than aiming at the goalposts.

Quote Originally Posted by On-Baller View Post
    What I want to know is in that Transformers documentary where can I get a car that turns into one if those machines. That would be cool.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    Surely common sense would dictate putting the Coke can on a stick between the goalposts? Then they could fire away all day, every day. It would have to be better than aiming at the goalposts.
    LOL. Can one of the behind-the-goals-fence-sitting supporters please take Coke and stick with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matimbo View Post
    LOL. Can one of the behind-the-goals-fence-sitting supporters please take Coke and stick with you.
    Me don't understand.

Warming the Bench
    So they can put the can on the stick and have the boys aim at the coke can...