Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Round 15: Gold Coast Suns Reserves v Sydney Swans Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    That throws a spanner in the works. Eric is the taller one (or so we've assumed) and he's been wearing #48. BSA5 had Stephen Wray in #51 and Mitch Crawford in #52 the week before so I assumed they kept those numbers.
    Actually, Wray was in 53 last week.

Eric is definitely the taller one, I guess they just swapped numbers this week?

EDIT: Looking at the footage on the Swans website, Andrew is definitely still in 47, Eric in 48. Don't know what you're seeing Ugg. At 41 seconds you get a good glimpse of 48, definitely Eric. At 1 minute you can see 47, and it's definitely the shorter, stockier Andrew. At the 1:59 mark you can clearly see again 48 is Eric. At 2:27 once again it's definitely Eric.
    Last edited by BSA5; 13th July 2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Veteran Site Admin
    I am almost certain the Moodys were wearing their normal guernseys.

And I think 57 was Pryor - a big solid lad, though maybe not quite as solid as big brother was at the same age. He did a couple of useful things in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I am almost certain the Moodys were wearing their normal guernseys.

And I think 57 was Pryor - a big solid lad, though maybe not quite as solid as big brother was at the same age. He did a couple of useful things in the game.
    57 looks like Wray in the ressies report. Difficult to tell though.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Actually, Wray was in 53 last week.

Eric is definitely the taller one, I guess they just swapped numbers this week?

EDIT: Looking at the footage on the Swans website, Andrew is definitely still in 47, Eric in 48. Don't know what you're seeing Ugg. At 41 seconds you get a good glimpse of 48, definitely Eric. At 1 minute you can see 47, and it's definitely the shorter, stockier Andrew. At the 1:59 mark you can clearly see again 48 is Eric. At 2:27 once again it's definitely Eric.
    yep you're right. And would you say #57 about 2 min in looks like Wray?

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    yep you're right. And would you say #57 about 2 min in looks like Wray?
    Yep, as I said above, definitely looks like him, but you never get a great look at his face, so it's tough to tell, especially without knowing what Prior looks like. Either way, I liked the attack on the ball!

Veteran Site Admin
    Pryor - Sydney AFL - SportingPulse

I can't go and look at the footage on the website right now because I am meant to be working (and I don't work in IT)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Pryor - Sydney AFL - SportingPulse

I can't go and look at the footage on the website right now because I am meant to be working (and I don't work in IT)
    Definitely looks more like Wray than Prior then. Just my opinion though.

#51 Prior #57 Wray.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567