Thread: Mitch Robinson pays tribute to Creswell

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mitch Robinson pays tribute to Creswell

Good story in the Hun today on Mitch Robinson who grew up with a close connection to Daryn Creswell.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1226095588030

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    Good story in the Hun today on Mitch Robinson who grew up with a close connection to Daryn Creswell.

Thanks for that article link Lucky Knickers, I was so shocked to read that Cressa was in jail!!!! I knew he ran into some trouble but was unaware of the fact he was incarcerated. Well that is very sad news indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by swannielady View Post
    Thanks for that article link Lucky Knickers, I was so shocked to read that Cressa was in jail!!!! I knew he ran into some trouble but was unaware of the fact he was incarcerated. Well that is very sad news indeed.
    Thta's what happens when you steal money. Hopefully the kid didn't pick up any of cresswell's financial guidance.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post

Thanks for posting the article LK. Mitch is my cousin and he grew up a mad Swans fan, I hated it when he went to Carlton but I'm very proud of his rise. As for Cressa, it's a real pity what has happened in his life but hopefully he can move on when he has finished his time He should always be remembered a great Swan.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He sounds as if he's made the most of his mentors. Judd as his "social policeman"! I wonder who fills that role for our youngsters?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    He sounds as if he's made the most of his mentors. Judd as his "social policeman"! I wonder who fills that role for our youngsters?
    Don't laugh but by all accounts our young players are looked after in many ways by Reece Shaw. He is apparently very welcoming and looks after them, by seeing that they are going ok and organising social occassions etc. I know he got into trouble at Collingwood before he left but he has taken on this role responsibly kudos to him. The leadership group also mentor players.