Thread: Luke Parker the other young fellas

Luke Parker the other young fellas

Luke is truly the next Jude Bolton..........geese I hope we can carry ROK, Kennedy, Jude, Luke etc all in the one team.

His attitude, toughness and skill as an in an under player whether midfield or forward is just awesome to watch for an 18/19 yr old

Sammy played well but needs to start kicking goals........

AJ looked strong also

Hannes was very dominant also
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

White out, Jude and Parks in the side, they can swap between midfield and HFF, I reckon it would work well, White gave us less than nothing today. Hanners still needs to work on his selivery but you can't fault the effort of any of the younger brigade
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Warming the Bench
    I like the boy

Will get votes in the TLM from me. Consistent effort all day and starting to settle in at last.

Yep quality youngster that one

Parker was excellent again today- he'll be hard done by if he doesn't end up with a NAB rising star nom if he can put 2 or 3 really good performances in over the next month or so. I'm very disappointed with the direction this season is going, but gee I like the look of some of our players coming through. Its hard to see through the current fog, but there is a bright future for our team I feel.

Veterans List
    Parker is not a Jude Bolton. 2 diferent styles and he looks like a complete package. Jude is in close at contests and is generally a weak kick (distance) whereas Parker can get in amongst it but has quicker hands and gets within range to kick goals and gets a lot of distance with his kicks. There was a time today when he got the ball on the wing and went to kick long. When he saw there wasn't a suitable option he held onto the footy for a split second, lowered his eyes and found a player in the corridor with a shorter kick. Roos commented that a lot of players don't have this skill or words to that effect.

Nico agree that he isnt only a Jude Bolton but he loves a contest and rips in for the hard ball.............he doesnt have the pace to play out wide for long periods of the game............either way he is a red hot goer and has been given space rather then having to Tag which is also a sign of confidence by the coaching dept.......
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"