The thing is its is unlikely that any of us will ever really know what really went down with Roos, Kirk & Hall - what played out in the press was not attractive for either side - let our premiership captain have his farewell and he can go off into the sunset. At the end of the day he is human and we all reach a breaking point at some stage in life. Some handle it better than others. Some days he was brilliant and others he was petulant. So work out how many games he played for us then count how many games where he did his nut - the numbers of terrific games played for us far out weighs the games where he lost his cool. But then some will always look at the negative - I will remember the positives and I will remember him holding the cup up in victory in 2005. And as for 2006 GF - he wasnt on his own at being very ordinary that day - so to blame it all on him is just plain silly - so its time to move on -whats happened happened., having said that, I wish to god that he was in our forward line right now!