Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 20 V the Bombers

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    and don't forget Melb supporters have to book tickets. No walk up entry as game will sell out.
    are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Probably only missing Rohan, Pyke and arguably a fit TDL from our best 22.

Even the first 2 are arguable.

I don't think we've played a game all year with no changes?!? Be great if we steam into finals with no changes.
    From here:

Goodes great as Swans run out game - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

In another boost, Longmire said injured trio Gary Rohan, Mike Pyke and Jed Lamb will be close to being ready for senior selection following the break.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    From here:

Goodes great as Swans run out game - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

In another boost, Longmire said injured trio Gary Rohan, Mike Pyke and Jed Lamb will be close to being ready for senior selection following the break.
    Methinks he/they mean "selection". Hard to see any of them getting a shoe in for senior selection for a minimum of 3-4 weeks, especially Lamb who has yet to even debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    are you sure?
    Yep. It was in the letter with our membership packages.

Blog Entries
    It was in the letter that the game will be a sell out??

IMO we need a better balance of forwards to defenders. (ie At least 1 less defender and 1 more forward.)
    OUT - Kennelly ....Just nine touches in another ordinary display, sadly he's become a passenger.
    IN - TDL .....We need more forward options
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

and don't forget Melb supporters have to book tickets. No walk up entry as game will sell out.
    There is no way that game will sell out! It's a Sydney game in Melbourne. I should know...I've been to so many in my 35 years. Relax.

Regarding changes, it would be good to see Lamb get a run before the end of the season. Senior selection will depend on if he's ready to play reserves this week and how he plays. Doubt that they'd make any changes unless necessary, but Lamb, Rohan, TDL, Johnston would hopefully get a run before finals (if we make it).

Senior Player
    Apparently they don't sell GA tickets until the reserved seats are gone. To quote my friend who's a bombers fan in Melb (with whome I'll be seeing the game):

"The way it works is you can only pre-buy reserved seats, unless they all sell out, then they release GA tickets on the interwebs... So if you can't buy GA tix on the interwebs, that's actually a good sign there'll be seats available, not the opposite..."

Just wild about Harry

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by toothy76 View Post
    Regarding changes, it would be good to see Lamb get a run before the end of the season. Senior selection will depend on if he's ready to play reserves this week and how he plays. Doubt that they'd make any changes unless necessary, but Lamb, Rohan, TDL, Johnston would hopefully get a run before finals (if we make it).
    I think lamb would be a gambol

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    It was in the letter that the game will be a sell out??
    After the Pies dust them by a century this weekend, there's a chance we may outnumber them, let alone a sellout...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Ok. Page 19 in the March magazine.

"The Rnd. 20 match v Essendon will be a fully ticketed match. Members wanting to attend this match will have to register their barcode with ticketmaster prior to the game to guarantee entry and a reserved seat. A small booking fee applies".

So if you don't think it will sell out I suppose it shouldn't be a problem.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast