Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freo V Eagles - Spoiler maybe

Quote Originally Posted by nomae View Post
    I haven't even seen the footage and I could not be in love with the world any more right now.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LITTLE RAT, YOU LITTLE RAT.
    Get hold of it. It is must see!

Warming the Bench
    Freo trash.

Footy karma at its best. I watched bits of the game and ballantyne is such a creep. So glad that it was him missing that kick.

I thought as the ball was heading towards goal that it might actually make it. Initial rejoice from freo players and then fall on ground time.

The best part is that we're back to 6th.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Only time I have wanted the weagles to win. YEAHHHH BABYYYYY suck on that Ballyntine
    I See It But I Don't Believe It!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    That free kick for deliberate was right up there with the garbage ones they got last week. Boy did I cheer when it was touched.
    I hate WC, but after what happened to us last week there was no way I wanted Freo to win.
    Same here Jewels. I'll have to get footage of Hey Dumb Ballintime's missed shot ( I like LK's doesn't deserve correct spelling theory). I heard he celebrated like he won the lottery then realised he forgot to put the entry in. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.
    Last edited by Big Al; 24th July 2011 at 11:12 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Have had another few looks at Ballantyne's kick - that ball looked like it was going through the middle right up until it didn't.

Hand of the footy gods maybe .... just deviated it enough to hit the post!

When a result offends them (last week) they usually square up afterwards!

Cost me the round ... but it was worth it.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

The picture of Ballantyne in this article is gold ....

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226100924427

Don't like the Eagles but yesterday was the exception. Freo supporters last week were feral about Ballantyne, dishing it up to Swans supporters, telling us how we need him in our team. Also in support of the umpires, different story this week. How Sweet It Is. Smugness always gets slapped eventually.

Warming the Bench
    "Docker Hayden Ballantyne reacts after missing the shot that could have won the game against West Coast."

lol...

"Hahahaaa Cosmic Karma for the little grub Ballantyne after all his cheating theatrics last week! Here's a tip moron - celebrate when you actually kick the winning goal! The footy gods were in top form today, hope they keep shafting you for the rest of the season you grub."

Someone got red carded for posting this on the BF freo site.........can't understand it really !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Free? No. Way to go.
    Brilliant.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast