Thread: Registering for Saturday night v Essendon

Senior Player

Registering for Saturday night v Essendon

How the hell do I do this? I've been trying to find where to register my barcode on the Ticketmaster website, but to no avail! Help?

Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    How the hell do I do this? I've been trying to find where to register my barcode on the Ticketmaster website, but to no avail! Help?
    I think you have to ring up from memory. I could be wrong........

Senior Player
    Thanks aardvark, I'll try calling.
    The Swans website Game Day information says you can do it online, though the link provided doesn't work, so not sure we can trust that...

I think it might be the second or third step when you attempt to purchase the tickets.

I bought mine around a month ago and had to put my barcode in somewhere.

Not a fan of ticketmaster, I find Ticketek a lot easier and quicker to purchase through.

For the Essendon games, when I am going, I go in to one of their shopfronts. Much easier.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List
    I was able to do it online, click on the Essendon V Sydney Swans - Reserved link (it was on the opening page) then scroll to the link Essendon v Sydney Swans club members, log into ticketmaster or create an account. Once logged in a section should come up to add barcodes which you then proceed from there. Hope this helps.

Senior Player
    I've gone through, entered my barcode and the subtotal is $31.05?? Aren't I only supposed to be paying a booking fee?

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    I've gone through, entered my barcode and the subtotal is $31.05?? Aren't I only supposed to be paying a booking fee?
    It depends where you have chosen to sit, it is $3.95 (for level 3 upper) to book the seat then a ridiculous $6.05 booking fee. Do it at the ground perhaps and you avoid the booking fee.

Regular in the Side

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    I was able to do it online, click on the Essendon V Sydney Swans - Reserved link (it was on the opening page) then scroll to the link Essendon v Sydney Swans club members, log into ticketmaster or create an account. Once logged in a section should come up to add barcodes which you then proceed from there. Hope this helps.
    Thanks.

Veterans List
    On the Ticketmaster site it says it is not a fully ticketed game. Walk up, scan your membership card and go to Level 3 for free seats that are for this game classed as general admission seats.