Thread: Rohan starting at HBF today

Rohan starting at HBF today

hhmmmmm.........if he comes thru solid and looking fit enough........you wonder whether this is where he will get most of his time in Seniors.....with Kennelly being on the bench and loosing his speed and magic makes me think that Rohan is still being groomed for his offensive defender role and we have needed that role big time lately.

NEAFL Eastern Conference Round 19
    Belconnen v Sydney Swans Reserves
    Saturday August 6, 2pm
    Manuka Oval, Canberra

B S.Wray C.McKaigue J.Potter
    HB M.Otten J.Lynch G.Rohan
    C C.Heath B.Meredith E.Kruger
    HF J.Lamb M.Spangher P.Bevan
    F J.Moore J.White T.Dennis-Lane
    Rucks M.Seaby D.McNeil K.Murphy
    Inter. (from) J.Brain A.Moody B.Guthrie N.Kenny T.Wales
    for sydneyswans.com.au
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Guess that means gordon is in melbourne

Great to see Lamb back.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Kennelly gooooorrrrnnnnnneeeeee..................Rohan has to come back for Tagh or Mal
    Last edited by Big Al; 6th August 2011 at 11:35 PM.
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Kennelly gooooorrrrnnnnnneeeeee..................Rohan has to come back for Tagh or Mal
    Needs a couple more weeks in the Ressies. Only played a half today and was blowing pretty hard.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

From all his training as well as the time he has come in for Tadhg as a late change, it's almost certain he'll replace him. However it will take awhile before he shows class. That role requires some maturity and good decision making. I just hope people don't expect too much from him in that role straight away. I still think he should be forward on the wing or HF but it seems this is where they want him. They wont drop Mal or Tadhg this year for Gary unless it's through injury. Tadhg will retire I think though. He has zero left in the tank.