Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Sydney Swans vs Essendon Bombers - Gameday Thread

Good news, it's only 4 days until we belt the Tigers and put that disappointment behind us.

For me I'm already looking forward to watching Pyke,LJ,Lamb and co going around in Queanbeyan on Sunday.
    Last edited by Big Al; 10th August 2011 at 09:15 AM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

What a GREAT idea! Bit too far for me to drive though. Expect lots of txts though.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I'm watching this game again during my commute. Watched the 1st quarter this morning. Just a great game.

OMalley. I am intrigued. On a train? plane? bus? Were you cheering, or screaming at any point. Anyone look to be dialing 000?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    For me I'm already looking forward to watching Pyke,LJ,Lamb and co going around in Queanbeyan on Sunday.
    You're a better man then me Al. I love the ressies as much as most as u well know, but I could not possibly concentrate on watching, analysing and texting a ressies match whilst the seniors are battling at the MCG at the same time.

Kudos.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    You're a better man then me Al. I love the ressies as much as most as u well know, but I could not possibly concentrate on watching, analysing and texting a ressies match whilst the seniors are battling at the MCG at the same time.

Kudos.
    Oh god, I didn't realise the ressies were on at the same time as the seniors..... I was going to try to get there, but....
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post

Kudos.
    Yeah that's fair enough. To be honest I get the cranks watching it on TV and usually turn it off walk away and then comeback and start the process again. This way I'm doing something useful and then I can watch the replay without the stress. Stupid I know but it's better for the blood pressure.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627