Thread: Jet's Journal Today

pr. dim-melb; m not f

Jet's Journal Today

I think he has the right attitude to go with his natural gifts, which is the main reason I want him to keep going in the firsts. He is prepared to keep working and learning.

Jet?s Journal ? ups and downs of footy - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

I also liked this snippet:
    I was on the outside of a pack and I had some protection and the ball dribbled out to me and Birdy blocked for me and I kicked it. I had my hands on my hips, waiting for it to come down, it went so high, it almost hit the roof, and then it landed a metre over the goal line.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Inner sanctom moments like this are gold.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Jett me a goal baby !!!

Lets persist...........plus we have no choice until TDL and or Rohan and or Lamb start to fire !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Senior Player
    Jets will be fine. We just have to be patient.

I'm loving his columns, too.

He's pretty honest and notices all the things he did wrong and all the things he needs to improve on. As the OP said, he's got the right attitude. What I love about the way he writes is that he transfers all his excitement into his writing. All those special moments have a tone of wonder and anticipation injected into it.