Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To beat the Saints on Sunday we must .....

play like Kirky's over every shoulder.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by toothy76 View Post
    ...put forwards in the forward line and leave them there, put backmen in the backline and leave them there, put kids in the guts and let them run and carry, let Goodesy play wherever he damn well pleases. Drop Kennelly for Rohan. Put LRT down back. Bring in TDL. Put LJ in the goal square.
    At last some common sense.The list of tired cliche's in this thread was getting boring.I would add the suggestion that we have a game plan or plans and have drilled it at practise.Also take away automatic selection regardless of form and let the players know they have to perform to be selected.

Blog Entries
    OR better still. Tell them they are all playing for their careers. The next 3 weeks will determine if you are a starting 22 next year, or playing in Canberra.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkari View Post
    play like Kirky's over every shoulder.
    THIS!!!

I read somewhere that Kirky is back from his international tour and will be making a presentation at the game, hopefully he "Kirks" up the team to play properly whilst he is there

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    At last some common sense.The list of tired cliche's in this thread was getting boring.I would add the suggestion that we have a game plan or plans and have drilled it at practise.Also take away automatic selection regardless of form and let the players know they have to perform to be selected.
    This thread was designed to trot out 'tired cliche's', hence the OP's

Please complete this sentence.

Keep it short and sweet.
    It's obviously a fun thread. I'm not surprised it went over some peoples heads and they felt the need to write a mini thesis.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    It's obviously a fun thread. .

obviously..Ha Ha
    Last edited by Big Al; 17th August 2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Fixed Quote

Acknowledge me in the grandstand lol then play hard contested footy, kick goals not behinds and put players in their positions (as stated before), let Goodsey roam all over the ground at will. Do not play anybody who is injured. Play good attacking football with a solid defence and if they win they can walk on water.

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    THIS!!!

I read somewhere that Kirky is back from his international tour and will be making a presentation at the game, hopefully he "Kirks" up the team to play properly whilst he is there
    Actually he was at the essendon game. I saw him outside ES with a few other people. I was too embarassed to say how much i missed watching him...

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Start the game an hour earlier without telling them.

The way we are kicking for goal this Season we would kick a point at the 2 minute mark of the first quarter and have to wait 58 minutes for them to come and kick it out !!!
    Red and white till I die

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGoodes View Post
    The way we are kicking for goal this Season we would kick a point at the 2 minute mark of the first quarter and have to wait 58 minutes for them to come and kick it out !!!

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGoodes View Post
    That is very optimistic - I think Ray would ping us for a centre square infringement at the opening bounce and we would have to wait the full 60 mins.

Just wild about Harry
    I also like the way that you think it would take us a full 2 minutes to get it to our goal line without any opposition!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast