Thread: But will they come?

pr. dim-melb; m not f

But will they come?

Looks like a really interesting program, deserving of a big crowd. Would it go better at the SCG?

USA Revolution set for ANZ Stadium - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Of course it would Mr d. But we are not allowed to do that. We are stuck out at ANZ. Someone in the afl, sydney or h.o. bit off more than they could chew. And how many do y ou think will turn up on Sunday anyway......after the last insipid ...... anyway I am happier today knowing the boys are training in the rain. Mean, probably, but it all helps my mood..... mutter ... still muttering....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Related: amusing image of Pykie surrounded by Canadian women.

Larger version here.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Looks like a really interesting program, deserving of a big crowd. Would it go better at the SCG?

USA Revolution set for ANZ Stadium - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    Wow that will really attract the masses out to GWS for this weekend's match won't it???

What a joke this whole scheduling debacle is!

I'm totally p***ed off that I will have to go to Blacktown on Saturday if I want to watch the Ressies play Brisbane ... one of the few game that could prove a real test for them.

I certainly won't be going to ANZ at 10:45 am on Sunday to watch a bunch of 5th Grade ammo's go around ... plenty of better AFL on offer in the Sydney Premiership, if I was that keen! ... and then on top of that, sounds like we are going to miss out on half time Auskick, for some half baked parade!

It's a toss up which will have the smallest crowd BOP on Saturday or ANZ Sunday morning!? ... who comes up with this rubbish???

BOP is a great ground to watch the ressies. You can sit wherever you like in the stand, close to the action and get a feel for whats happening on the bench. Plus a few RWO's meet up in the same spot in the stands for company.

I understand your point and it's obviously more convenient to have it as a curtain raiser, but don't miss out on a relaxing Sat afternoon watching the ressies because you are pissed off, come out to BOP and say hi.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    BOP is a great ground to watch the ressies. You can sit wherever you like in the stand, close to the action and get a feel for whats happening on the bench. Plus a few RWO's meet up in the same spot in the stands for company.

I understand your point and it's obviously more convenient to have it as a curtain raiser, but don't miss out on a relaxing Sat afternoon watching the ressies because you are pissed off, come out to BOP and say hi.
    You'll be able to tell the male RWOers. They will looking down at the bench for extended periods even while the game is on. Regulars here will know why.

Anyone wants to say hello we'll be in the back row at the back of the Swans interchange. BOP as BBB said is terrific to watch footy at so come along if you can. Except for Bas, we're all pretty normal and we don't bite.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

I might give it a go (if the ankle holds out for a one hour drive, long and boring story) as I want to see a half decent game. What time? Parking?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I might give it a go (if the ankle holds out for a one hour drive, long and boring story) as I want to see a half decent game. What time? Parking?
    1pm and the last time I was there I parked right outside the ground.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN