Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teddy Richards

Love is spelt t.e.d.d.y.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Love is spelt t.e.d.d.y.
    Hmmm....Goodsy is getting jealous.....

Veterans List
    A couple of years ago he was terrible and indecisive. He turned the ball over and lost his man on many an occasion. What a transformation into a steady, thinking and courageous player. Since that disasterous game against Carlton at Ethihad where he had a horrid day and ran back into a pack and almost got himself killed, he has turned himself around big time. Now if only Grundy can get rid of his mistake riddled game.

Hate to say this but the backline looked much better and assured without Tadgh.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    He has had a fantastic year and was wonderful again today. That effort to smother Schneider in the 2nd quarter and stop a certain goal - just wonderful. Wouldn't look out of place in the AA team, and with Jude's form slipping in the 2nd half of the season, has to be in with a shout for B&F.
    Healy said on the commentary that the smother could define our finals hopes. How prophetic that statement was.

It must be love. A far cry from "Turnover Ted", eh?
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Very composed and reliable man, always does his job, and when the midfield is on top like it was today, his job gets easier. Very consistant week in week out
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Hmmm....Goodsy is getting jealous.....
    It's killing me too!!
    Goodesy's been ON FIRE.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Hate to say this but the backline looked much better and assured without Tadgh.
    It's going to be damn hard for him to get back in the team barring any injuries. AJ's foot injury might give him a chance but LRT might slot back in as well. Personally I would be playing Gary full game off HB and bringing Parker back as the Sub. No other changes.

Ah me. All those TurnoverTed Turncoats out in full.....me, I have never ever blotted my copy book with such a disgraceful call. I could see past his vaguely not quite right moments.

But I do admit he is a bit of all right at present. He has worked his arse off. Thank heavens he didn't get to Sweden. His games this year have been terrific to outstanding. Good lad.

And it may be an early call, but without Tadgh the backline is working better. Sad.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Have always rated Ted.

Am looking forward to hearing from Plugger46 who has many times not agreed with me over Teddy

On the Rookie List
    Turnover Ted is gone .Ted the magnificent is back .Great Game! BOG to do the big Wee Wee like a dinner!

legend old Ted !!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast