Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teddy Richards

Love Teddy, he had a great game, I was yelling out about Teddy and a Saints supporter was appalled, he asked me who the hell is Teddy, I said "the one towelling up Reiwvolt" to which he replied "never heard of him" he has now!!! Don't these people watch other teams? Well done Ted!! By the way I watched Spangher interviewed after the game, he speaks well and is a very confident man. Seems like a good bloke too, good sense of humour.

Regular in the Side
    I have (I think with justification) bagged Ted on numerous occasions over the years...but he has found another leg this year and deserves an early pick every week. It is almost as if He now believes what he didn't for years...I can actually play!
    Well done Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by swannielady View Post
    Love Teddy, he had a great game, I was yelling out about Teddy and a Saints supporter was appalled, he asked me who the hell is Teddy, I said "the one towelling up Reiwvolt" to which he replied "never heard of him" he has now!!! Don't these people watch other teams? Well done Ted!! By the way I watched Spangher interviewed after the game, he speaks well and is a very confident man. Seems like a good bloke too, good sense of humour.
    At one stage during the first quarter, I yelled out "Nick Riewoldt ... have you met Ted?".
    The St Kilda supporter in front of me didn't think it was funny, but Leo Barry (who was sitting behind us) thought it was.

Spanga is a top bloke and he is pretty funny!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Happy and I know it
    Annie, you must have been sitting in front of us. Leo was in our row! Still looks in terrific shape.

Certainly was then. TDL was up there as well. Doesn't Leaping Leo look great. We had a quick chat at 3/4 time ... he's in finance and doesn't miss footy (well, not the training anyhow), and he was absolutely LOVING the Teddy Richards Show!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Ted was fantastic on Riewoldt last weekend, and has been very good all year. Has been our best and most consistent defender. I coin the phrase "everyone needs a Teddy" my 2yr old daughter loves it when I say that on game days! Well done mate, you have come of age!!!
    "We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice."

Eddie McGuire

Teddy has to be in our top 5 for the B&F and pushing for an AA squad spot. Not a spot in the 22, but he as to be in discussion for the squad. Been genuinely beaten by only Buddy and Petrie this year.

Will get J-Pod this week I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by S120 View Post
    Teddy has to be in our top 5 for the B&F and pushing for an AA squad spot. Not a spot in the 22, but he as to be in discussion for the squad. Been genuinely beaten by only Buddy and Petrie this year.

Will get J-Pod this week I imagine.
    Grundy was the one beaten by Buddy. I think both Grundy and Richards tried to stop Petrie and neither could.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    I think both Grundy and Richards tried to stop Petrie and neither could.
    I wonder if we could steal Petrie. I think he'd go alright with us.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Grundy was the one beaten by Buddy. I think both Grundy and Richards tried to stop Petrie and neither could.
    You've got it the wrong way round. Buddy beat both Ted and Reg (they had a go at him one on one for a bit and 2 on 1 but he beat them both times anyway) but Reg played outstandingly well on Petrie after Teddy got beaten in the first quarter and had 2 goals kicked on him in quick time.

Quote Originally Posted by S120 View Post
    You've got it the wrong way round. Buddy beat both Ted and Reg (they had a go at him one on one for a bit and 2 on 1 but he beat them both times anyway) but Reg played outstandingly well on Petrie after Teddy got beaten in the first quarter and had 2 goals kicked on him in quick time.
    Including taking the critical contested mark in the last thirty seconds...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123