Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Luella McVeigh

Hi all. I've been away with work and unable to log on for a few days. Like everyone else I was devastated when I heard the news and, even as a parent, can't imagine what it must be like for the McVeighs right now. I've obviously missed the flower donation but would like to know about future donation stuff is something is organised. Thanks to RWO for organising flowers and a tribute on behalf of members.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Blog Entries
    Hi again,

I have now spoken with Jenny and it appears that something is being organised and a decision is imminent.

At the RWO end, Scott has set up a paypal account. This account can now receive monies that will be forwarded to whatever charity or cause Jarrad and Clementine choose.
    If you can, please pay your donation into this account. You will be given the option to pay the fee associated with the transfer/payment or whether the receiver will pay the fee. Whichever you decide, no bad feelings. Scott will do the appropriate bookkeeping (with my help). Please show the payment/transfer as an "other" transaction and leave a comment for Scott and/or myself.

In your comment, please indicate whether you would like to remain anonymous, use your RWO name or your real name on the donation. RWO at this stage will just post a total figure. Those that contribute will know who they are. Your consideration is greatly appreciated (this through Jenny).

The email address for the paypal transfer is [email protected]

What is the option if you don't have a paypal account or in my case low funds?

From memory it took ages to send money to that account.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    What is the option if you don't have a paypal account or in my case low funds?

From memory it took ages to send money to that account.
    You may PM me for my personal bank account details and I will forward the amount to the Paypal account. I may request Scott to then PM you he has received it. Keeps us all above suspiscion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    You may PM me for my personal bank account details and I will forward the amount to the Paypal account. I may request Scott to then PM you he has received it. Keeps us all above suspiscion.
    Thanks for that. I'll check out the pay pal and worst case will transfer to your bank account.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Blog Entries
    After such an inspiring job by our boys, I am sure we all know what was in the back of their minds ... Geelong players also wore black armbands, and I saw some Collingwood players wear them yesterday as well. If you can, show your support for Jarrad and Clementine as well

Announcements - RWO Swans Chat

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789