Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To beat the Cats on Saturday we must....

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Get Nick Davis to put the forwards through some simple drills to kick a football to a target, whether they are getting fatigued or not. Strike me pink, surely you can overcome fatigue to have a crack at kicking a bloody goal.
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Don't let scarlet float across half back without a apponent ! Take him back to the square and isolate him

I like the gastro idea. Set up a roadside hotdog stand outside Geelong players entrance.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benevolent Ert View Post
    Poison the water supply at Kardinia Park

I was going to say assassinate several key players (of theirs), but the above will work!!

Play with the same intensity we showed on the weekend and kick straight. It could be enough if the Cats are just not quite on their game...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

...get off to a fast start, and maintain the pressure for four quarters.

Put sedatives in the kitty chow?
    Lock the cats into their change rooms

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I like the gastro idea. Set up a roadside hotdog stand outside Geelong players entrance.
    What? And lose our ruckman?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    Maintain the forward pressure we showed against Saints. Our last qtr was very good so I'd like to see us keep that up and put early scoreboard pressure on.
    This. I ran away for the weekend so only saw the game last night. It was very annoying to hear the commentators going on about how the Swans had to get into a game we completely dominated but couldn't kick straight. We showed the Saints up as very ordinary under pressure. The last quarter we straightened up and looked very good.

The Cats and Pies haven't looked as dominating the past few weeks so I see a chance that we can achieve the impossible. That would be a season highlight! (But I'd worry that we'd then lose to the Lions.) I'm expecting Mummy to put on another blinder against his old team. I don't expect us to win but I think it's a possibility and have tipped us again.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    This. I ran away for the weekend so only saw the game last night. It was very annoying to hear the commentators going on about how the Swans had to get into a game we completely dominated but couldn't kick straight. We showed the Saints up as very ordinary under pressure. The last quarter we straightened up and looked very good.

The Cats and Pies haven't looked as dominating the past few weeks so I see a chance that we can achieve the impossible. That would be a season highlight! (But I'd worry that we'd then lose to the Lions.) I'm expecting Mummy to put on another blinder against his old team. I don't expect us to win but I think it's a possibility and have tipped us again.
    Yeah, I thought the Cats were very ordinary last week.

Quote Originally Posted by RBS1 View Post
    Don't let scarlet float across half back without a apponent ! Take him back to the square and isolate him
    Seriously, this. I'd be up for Spangher just sticking to Scarlett and not letting him get away. Defensive key forward!
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Yeah, I thought the Cats were very ordinary last week.
    They certainly didn't turn up to play, did they? And the week before they only beat the Crows by 11 points and failed to kick 100 points.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast