Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To beat the Cats on Saturday we must....

Quote Originally Posted by toothy76 View Post
    ...be Collingwood.
    Wrong. We must be Essendon or West Coast (urk).

Maybe the Bombers could swap us Mark Thompson for John Blakely this weekend?
    To all those people who waited 72 years to see a South Melbourne/Sydney Swans premiership HERE IT IS!!

Pressure up, kick straight for goal, move the ball quickly, find targets in the midfield and forward line, The backline has no issue right now, although if AJ doesn't come up for the game, LRT isn't going to play, good chance for Rohan to play a full game?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On the Rookie List
    Immediately sink at the knees after tackling Chapman, Selwood and Bartels because they will and your tackle will end up high. They milk frees from the umps this way. Also avoid stepping on Chapmans back after he dives in front of you .The above 3 should all wear wet suits!

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    Immediately sink at the knees
    I admit we need to do almost anything to beat Geelong, but that might be taking it too far,

does it really matter, just play the game in tribute to Macca, whether we win or loose, just make him proud.

Immediately sink at the knees after tackling Chapman, Selwood and Bartels because they will and your tackle will end up high. They milk frees from the umps this way. Also avoid stepping on Chapmans back after he dives in front of you .The above 3 should all wear wet suits!
    I've never considered Bartel as part of that particular group, but you've certainly nailed Chapman and Selwood correct...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    I admit we need to do almost anything to beat Geelong, but that might be taking it too far,
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I've never considered Bartel as part of that particular group, but you've certainly nailed Chapman and Selwood correct...
    Ain't that the truth. A blight on the game. Chapman is a disgrace and Selwood is close behind him. Selwood tends to play for the high tackles were Chapman fall and dives for absolutely everything. He is a cat in every sense of the word.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Ain't that the truth. A blight on the game. Chapman is a disgrace and Selwood is close behind him. Selwood tends to play for the high tackles were Chapman fall and dives for absolutely everything. He is a cat in every sense of the word.
    I totally agree! I am faced with having to watch the game with Geelong supporters and boy do they hate the academy award stuff of Selwood and Chapman pointed out to them. The AFL should change the rule to stop these cheats.

Regular in the Side
    I totally agree! I am faced with having to watch the game with Geelong supporters and boy do they hate the academy award stuff of Selwood and Chapman pointed out to them. The AFL should change the rule to stop these cheats.
    They don't need to change the rules - just enforce them for ALL teams!

On the Rookie List
    Teams with the double chance and week off need to overtrain around about now so they can ease off during the finals. Lets hope Geelong has done this,are tired and we can run over them in the last quarter. If they haven't been doing this they should have!

...kick goals kick goals kick goals kick goals kick goals kick goals kick goals!!!!!

Me wonders if the Coke Zero ad that had the boys trying to kick a can off the goal post might have something to do with their nailing posters quite easily lately????
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast