Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread - Round 23 - Geelong

Match Day Thread - Round 23 - Geelong

Well, well, well...here I am in Geelong, sitting on the wharf, and guess who are doing some last minute training drills in the park behind me, playing silly games with a kiddies ball? I hope they're all as upbeat later on today...

You must be freezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cas View Post
    You must be freezing!
    It's actually a beautiful day down here, warm sun and blue sky everywhere. Hope it continues like this.

Keep an eye on them Cheer Squad don't want any last minute injuries with a kiddies ball! Go the Swans have a good day.

Just wild about Harry
    So long as nobody cops it in the eye from a tennis ball...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    It's actually a beautiful day down here, warm sun and blue sky everywhere. Hope it continues like this.
    Its a typically beautiful Melbourne winters day. Nothing like that wet crap you northerners seem to get all winter !!

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Walking around the city, the cats supporters are out in numbers. I'm getting some smirks from the smug bastards too, hopefully the boys can wipe them off of their faces later today. Or at least make them falter.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Its a typically beautiful Melbourne winters day. Nothing like that wet crap you northerners seem to get all winter !!
    Yeah, it's been sunny and 20 degrees all week, we're SO jealous! (:

Its dull and almost raining up in Sydney. This year has been ............. for footy days.

However, I am predicting an upset. Not sure who will be upset, but I am predicting someone will be upset.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Its dull and almost raining up in Sydney. This year has been ............. for footy days.
    It really has. I can recall only 3 home games with reasonable weather: Essendon ANZ, Hawks SCG, Saints ANZ.

It's been a tough week emotionally; let's hope the boys are up and about today and ready to play. I have a feeling they're going to go well today.

Call me crazy or dellusional, but I have a good feeling about today.. an upset might be on the cards.
    Sanford Wheeler 4 President!

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JudesaGun View Post
    Call me crazy or dellusional, but I have a good feeling about today.. an upset might be on the cards.
    I woke up with a strangely good feeling too. I don't wanna jinx anything, but I think the result may surprise a lot of people. We shall see..

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast