Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we one day have a Captain called Kizza?

Will we one day have a Captain called Kizza?

The reason I ask this is the SMH and Tele articles where he spoke on behalf of the Swans club and players about The game and McVeigh. I was somewhat impressed. As this came from two different newspapers I am leaning towards believing he is a lot more eloquent and structured that I have given him credit for. It would be pleasing to see him in leadership.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

It would indeed, I think he will make a very good leader.
    I did think it was funny that he refered to the "Our young kids"-being at the ripe old age of 24 himself.

Veterans List
    Kizza and Smooch. The new era of new romantics.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Kizza and Smooch. The new era of new romantics.

I'm more inclined to lean towards Hannebery being the next captain. While we don't see much of what happens behind closed doors, his leadership on the field is quite obvious each week, both through his actions and the way he talks to his teammates.

Spangher will be the next Captain. And if by some crazy mistake he isn't, we all know he is the real spiritual leader.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Spangher will be the next Captain. And if by some crazy mistake he isn't, we all know he is the real spiritual leader.
    Impossible until you can get shorts as flares. I think Sam Reid already has the shoulder pads. Is the Spang the Hoff reincarnate?

He should be the next captain. I wouldn't say he's in his best form right now, but on top of his game leads by example. Of field he's no dummy either
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Impossible until you can get shorts as flares. I think Sam Reid already has the shoulder pads. Is the Spang the Hoff reincarnate?
    He is definitely something reincarnate but i think we are all still undecided on what exactly. More than likely he is a combination. Part Hoff/Roman Emperor/Travolta.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    He is definitely something reincarnate but i think we are all still undecided on what exactly. More than likely he is a combination. Part Hoff/Roman Emperor/Travolta.
    And a bit of Dale Lewis! Just something about him reminds me of Dale's demeanour.

i agree with either Hanneberry or Jack being the next captain.
    I think in a year or two Parker could be captain material as well.

The Jack interview at Bondi on swansTV has future captain stamped all over it. But why stop at only one. I love having multiple Captains, and nothing says red-hot leadership group than a group of champions willing to put their hands up and take on the added responsibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast