Thread: Coach Willo

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Coach Willo

Isn't it great to see Coach Willo in action for the Doggies. He has always been a favourite red and white of mine.
    I wonder why he isn't being considered for senior positions. Haven't heard he isn't interested. Coached under Daniher (Dees), Eade (Dogs) and played under Matthews, Shaw, Malthouse, Eade and Roos so he's certainly seen some of the best about their business.

Blog Entries
    Yes, they still have Cameron as favourite for the Doggies job, ahead of him.

Living in 2005
    I love Paul Williams, don't get me wrong, as a Tasmanian & Swans Premiership player he qualifies as one of my gods haha but gee he gives uninspiring and average media conferences and interviews and really struggles to get his point across, I just can't see a club wanting him to be their front man until he really improves his presence and performance in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    I love Paul Williams, don't get me wrong, as a Tasmanian & Swans Premiership player he qualifies as one of my gods haha but gee he gives uninspiring and average media conferences and interviews and really struggles to get his point across, I just can't see a club wanting him to be their front man until he really improves his presence and performance in that area.
    Agree with that analysis. Just something about him doesn't instill confidence...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Agreed. Its in the delivery. Willo to me is more of an actions man, rather than being a great communicator. But that could just be how he comes across in public. He could for all we know be a fantastic mentor and developer of talent, and a brilliant match day tactician.