Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: List changes this year

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    From what I have seen (although, it hasn't been much), I believe Campbell Heath will turn out to be very handy half back flanker. Although, needs a full pre-season and some luck with injuries.
    ...with KP potential if he bulks up a bit. Hard not to be reminded of one C.Bolton.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Im looking forward to seeing more of LJ next year, hope he has a good pre-season. Lamb also.

There is an article on the AFL website stating that Adelaide Crows ruckman Ivan Maric and forward Jack Gunston are looking to be traded. I am unfamiliar with both of these players, could they be suitable swaps for both of our homesick Adelaide recruits: LJ and Sumner? Or even for Seaby, who is looking to be a no.1 ruckman elsewhere?

Here's the article: https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarti...9/default.aspx

Gunston is homesick too, for Melbourne. Maric loooks likely to be headed to Richmond.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I don't think LJ would have signed a contract extension if he was homesick. Maric has less chance of getting a game here than he does at Adelaide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    RWO has ruined me now. Due to a previous thread I can now no longer see Talia's name without thinking of his sister...
    sorry................
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Or even for Seaby, who is looking to be a no.1 ruckman elsewhere?

Here's the article:
    Crows resigned to losing duo - AFL.com.au
    Did I miss something - no mention of Seaby in the article, where did you find that Seaby wants out?
    sprite

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    Did I miss something - no mention of Seaby in the article, where did you find that Seaby wants out?
    There's been talk about how Seaby came to the Swans as our number 1 ruckman, but he was unfortunate enough to become injured and with Mumford's sudden incredible form, Seaby was became our secondary ruckman, with Pyke and White more likely to get a run in the firsts as a ruck-cum-forward. Seaby came to the Swans to play games in the firsts, but now he only gets a run when Mumford is injured or suspended. Rumours were speculated on RWO that he'd like to look elsewhere to be no.1 ruck for another club.
    But of course its all rumour, which I should have outlined in my post.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    There's been talk about how Seaby came to the Swans as our number 1 ruckman, but he was unfortunate enough to become injured and with Mumford's sudden incredible form, Seaby was became our secondary ruckman, with Pyke and White more likely to get a run in the firsts as a ruck-cum-forward. Seaby came to the Swans to play games in the firsts, but now he only gets a run when Mumford is injured or suspended. Rumours were speculated on RWO that he'd like to look elsewhere to be no.1 ruck for another club.
    But of course its all rumour, which I should have outlined in my post.
    What?!? I am so disappointed to find out that RWO discusses nothing less than fact!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456