Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Australian squad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Mumford should be in the squad, I wouldn't have in the final team but should be in the squad.
    Mumford has only been in extraordinary form in the last month.
    Not surprised there. Hard to beat Cox, anytime.

I hoped that was our J Kennedy for a moment.

Goodes, Richards and Mummy were the only ones reasonably in contention, IMO. Jude started off well, but fell away for a few months.

no AA for mumford?

Gees, mummy very stiff to not get an all australian nomination in my opinion...

I reckon.

Missed 5 games. Not many players are gonna get in on the back of only 17 games. With that in mind, if any ruckman is unlucky to miss out on the squad it's Leuenberger IMO.

Mummy's 17 games were great, but if you miss 5 games in a 22 game season you're gonna struggle to make the AA.

I'm happy with that. As in 2005, a champion team will beat a team of champions every day.
    Pay peanuts get monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by Old Royboy View Post
    I'm happy with that. As in 2005, a champion team will beat a team of champions every day.
    So your money is on West Coast? Not this year for the Swans but hopefully next year.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

leuenberger missed out? thats ridiculous he has been one of the best ruckman this year in a struggling brissy side, given cox past thats one of the main factors hes in the team

Agree with above comments if mummy plays 22-23 games he's in for sure 17 makes it hard

Lucky "Australia" doesn't actually play anyone ... if Goodesy was unavailable we would get smashed!

4 Norf players v 1 Swan player.

Good luck in the finals North. With that many in the AA you should do well. Oh wait....

Seriously though Goodes and Teddy are the only Swans I'd have in. As Ugg said Mummy has been great the last month or so but had a slow start to the year and 5 weeks out.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by S120 View Post
    Not many players are gonna get in on the back of only 17 games.

Mummy's 17 games were great, but if you miss 5 games in a 22 game season you're gonna struggle to make the AA.
    Except if you're Joel Selwood.

@@@@ing so sick of that ducking @@@@. (And yes, I did mean ducking)

To his credit he is a talented player but the amount of high free kicks he gets is ridiculous, yet Jude (who missed what, two or three games this year?), who goes at the footy because he wants to earn it, not draw free kicks, still doesn't get a look in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast