Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans Saints Elimination Final - match day thread

Warming the Bench
    Pizza ordered, jersey on, very nervous, now might go use that nervous energy towards some pre-game house cleaning.

GO BLOODS!

Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    Yes bloody nervous! If we can pull this off and beat the saints that will do me for the year, anything else would be a bonus. I would just love to eliminate those bunch of @@@@@!!
    Yep. I think a win tonight is the "Pass Mark" for me too.

C'mon everyone, let's get the boys over the line against the Saints...the Buddy-less Hawks are waiting!

Just wild about Harry
    Having dinner opposite the ground before I go in. Too nervous to have an appetite.

the scarf and jerseys are on, enough beers in me to fuel a small car, we cant possibly lose!! COMEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JudesaGun View Post
    Hutchy on Twitter:

"Off to etihad and looking forward to a breakout gary rohan game ... #justgotafeeling"
    For what it is worth, Hutchy on SEN early this morning said: "Rohan will kick north of 5 goals"

Liam Pickering was a bit amazed but not totally dismissive - lets hope Hutchy is right!!!

GO BLOODS!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    For what it is worth, Hutchy on SEN early this morning said: "Rohan will kick north of 5 goals"

Liam Pickering was a bit amazed but not totally dismissive - lets hope Hutchy is right!!!

GO BLOODS!
    Gary Rohan has teased us the last few round, so you do get the feeling that there will be a game where he absolutely tears it apart. He's certainly got that Goodes-like game-breaking ability. Let's hope tonight is that night.

Gaz doesn't have any obvious limitations to his game in my mind. He's got that big frame and a real thirst for the contest as well as cheek and style in his offensive ability. He also knows how to take a mark and kick a goal. So glad his injuries cleared up.

Senior Player
    I am so nervous and just want to win any which way we can. Go Swans!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DLBIA14 View Post
    Gary Rohan has teased us the last few round, so you do get the feeling that there will be a game where he absolutely tears it apart. He's certainly got that Goodes-like game-breaking ability. Let's hope tonight is that night.

Gaz doesn't have any obvious limitations to his game in my mind. He's got that big frame and a real thirst for the contest as well as cheek and style in his offensive ability. He also knows how to take a mark and kick a goal. So glad his injuries cleared up.
    We can only hope that the Saints chuck everything at Goodesy and Rohan turns around and murders 'em.

I've got a feeling (for some reason) that Jesse White might play a big role - don't know why - maybe its the bourbon talking....

Surprise that they didn't slot in Gardiner. I'll wait till they start the game so someone doesn't do a convenient hammy twang in the warm up.

I wonder then how they will counter Mummy as McEvoy couldn't do it alone.

Hutchy must of still been recovering from the lunatic soup the night before. 5 goals is a bit absurd but I wouldn't complain.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    I've got a feeling (for some reason) that Jesse White might play a big role - don't know why - maybe its the bourbon talking....
    I'm doing it without alcohol. Just to show how tough I am. Excuse me, I've just got to check the quiche in the oven. Back later.

Blight saying Koshnitzel is starting on the bench (only briefly) and Goddard might be thrown to full forward .

Blighty saying Spangher plays totally different from other Swans and keeps leading and leading.........and I hope kicking goals. Off to the oven.!!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

OMG - I saw Horse and Adam smiling at each other.

But but but THAT PHOTO....
    -

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast