Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Semi Final V Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by sfan View Post
    in Reg if fit out Bird.
    +1 - or Kennelly.
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    Evidently Kennelly a 'serious' corky too...has that been mentioned on here?
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

What a year 2005 SSFC/CFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    The POW is a bloody night club in St Kilda.

http://www.niteguide.com.au/Melbourn...rinceMelbourne

So he mustn't be too bad.

Should have been tucked into bed back at the Hotel by Longmire. After his milk and cookies.

He's not old enough to go out is he? I'm blaming Longmire.............
    St Kilda indeed not the Randwick hozzy!
    Sports do not build character. They reveal it....Heywood Broun

I always turn to the sports pages first, which record people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures......Earl Warren

On the Rookie List swansprincess's Avatar
    If buddy doesn't play, then it would seem smart to drop LRT as the hawks would be lacking in talls.

Whats this about St Kilda nightclubs? Seroiusly, shouldn't we be locking up our young ones in a nunnery (or equivalent) for the coming week?

surely with Rohan potentially injured Nippa Gordon raised his colours with 5 goals and a bunch of touches yeserday!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BJones View Post
    surely with Rohan potentially injured Nippa Gordon raised his colours with 5 goals and a bunch of touches yeserday!
    Are you talking about the contested training session or the final against Ainslie the previous weekend?

yeah sorry mate meant last week not yesterday.

Dont think White did a great deal, swap him for Pyke ? That being said, if it aint broke...... The Hawks are a far better side than the Saints though, we cant afford any passengers.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Don't think White did a great deal, swap him for Pyke ? That being said, if it aint broke...... The Hawks are a far better side than the Saints though, we cant afford any passengers.
    I've been on and off White over the season and am back on for the rest of this season, for several reasons.
    Yes, he didn't do a lot yesterday (compared to the mids anyway), but what he did was done pretty well and he was no passenger. His team mates seem to want him there and respond to his presence. He is a useful ruck fill-in (a new position created by the substitute rule), more so than anyone else we have tried there, including LRT. He is now part of an increasingly stable three talls forward line which presents some serious problems for defenders; it bothered Geelong and will really stretch the Hawks.
    I wouldn't move him.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

No need to make many changes to a winning side, but White should go. That mark he dropped on the wing was so typical - he goes missing for much of the game, and when he does get a chance, marks bounce right off his hands. I honestly do not see what he brings to the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Donners View Post
    No need to make many changes to a winning side, but White should go. That mark he dropped on the wing was so typical - he goes missing for much of the game, and when he does get a chance, marks bounce right off his hands. I honestly do not see what he brings to the side.
    Goodes had the most I50's for the night. Guess who was next?? He also pinch hit in the ruck for Mummy to quite a good effect. It's no coincidence that that the improvement in Jesse and the inclusion of Spangher have structured up our forward line better and is now a lot more dangerous that at the beginning of the year.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast