Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Changes for Semi Final V Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    I genuinely hope they play Franklin. He would be a passenger seven days after the injury he received according to orthapaedic surgeon I met over the weekend. IHHO 75 per cent capability at very best and severely restricted in leap and turn. Teddy will have him on a leash.
    I hope they play hima s well, not only for the reason you've given, but if we beat them then they can't say it's only cause Buddy wasn't there. The Hawks tend to become quite one dimensional when it is just Buddy up forward as the main tall, which could play into our hands as well. THere is no way in hell he will be anywhere near 100% fit - it will be a huge risk they take, and could easily see them lose the opportunity to use the sub when they want if he were to twinge it again, which seems a reasonable chance I'd expect.

Did I miss the story with Grundy? I was aware a couple of weeks ago he missed the game with a virus, but at that time it just sounded like the flu. Swan's site injury list has him listed as "Illness - Indefinite". Can we expect to see him back during the finals?
    CIA Agent to Policeman: "Have you ever had anti-terrorist training?"
    Policeman: "Yes, I was married once."

Quote Originally Posted by Matimbo View Post
    Did I miss the story with Grundy? I was aware a couple of weeks ago he missed the game with a virus, but at that time it just sounded like the flu. Swan's site injury list has him listed as "Illness - Indefinite". Can we expect to see him back during the finals?
    Diagnosed with Glandular Fever before the Saints game. Would doubt he'd be back this year but you never know.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516