Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LONGMIRE

LONGMIRE

After all the critism (a lot of it unwarranted), isn"t it about time we gave Longmire a pat on the back

Regular in the Side
    Big pat - he outcoached Lyons tonight.

I love the way he gives instructions from behind his hand.

Did very well tonight.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

I occasionally wonder if he is swearing behind his hand.

Regular in the Side
    Nope - short term pleasure for long term pain/mediocrity is all that can come of not tanking and playing in finals. We should be be playing our youth, trading our experienced players and working the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Nope - short term pleasure for long term pain/mediocrity is all that can come of not tanking and playing in finals. We should be be playing our youth, trading our experienced players and working the draft.
    I Lol'd

+1

-

the third qtr defensive strategy was line ball but it came off !!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

So we should trade Goodes, ROK and Jude or MArty? I assume there will be more young blokes given game time in the seniors next year, but we'll stilll be there a the business end and the idea of tanking especially this year with GWD taking all the priority picks is ludicrous. The coach can say whatever he wants, it's really up to the players to put in. If Roos came back tomorrow, how much would the game plan change?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    Big pat - he outcoached Lyons tonight.
    I think that is being extremely kind, we were fortunate that the inept Saints didnt blow us away in the 1st quarter, and the 3rd quarter was one of our worst for the season

I've given heavy criticism of him throughout the year and I wont back down from that, but he must get some credit for our form at the latter end of the season, he hasn't made the glaringly obvious errors in the last 6 weeks that were prevalent for the rest of the season.

As I've been told a million times on this forum this year the jury is out until next season

I think most supporters of any football club would be satisfied if their first year coach had taken them to where Longmire has the Swans this year

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    I think that is being extremely kind, we were fortunate that the inept Saints didnt blow us away in the 1st quarter, and the 3rd quarter was one of our worst for the season

I've given heavy criticism of him throughout the year and I wont back down from that, but he must get some credit for our form at the latter end of the season, he hasn't made the glaringly obvious errors in the last 6 weeks that were prevalent for the rest of the season.

As I've been told a million times on this forum this year the jury is out until next season

You sound like you're really disappointed we won Caj. Missed an opportunity to really bag horse huh???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast