Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2011 B&F predictions, results and event recollections

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Yes, I'm still feeling a bit seedy. Thanks for asking.

The after party at Cargo Lounge went off ... until they turned the lights on and the music off at 3.30am!!
    MickyO was at the after party and he STILL loves me.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    This doesn't actually answer your question Trips but it points us to the conclusion that Big Red is planning on hanging round for a while;
    I had the pleasure of having a nice chat with the ginger ninjas long term GF last night, a stunning young lady in every sense of the word (talk about punching above his weight), and she was telling me that he is looking to buy a house in Coogee and she will be moving up to Sydney when she finishes school later this year to join him. I said I hoped that meant he had no plans on going anywhere and she said that no, he was a Swan, he loves it here and he is going NOWHERE!
    So, while not exactly from the horses mouth, a pretty good pointer I think.
    What a great night!! My favourite of the year...

Gary said re-signed about 8 weeks ago. Jesse swears he's not going anywhere, and I SO want to believe him! Craig Bolton insists he's going to be around for us to harrass - maybe a coaching role? Or the Academy? Maxy Ottens didn't get a guernsey for next year, but seemed fairly relaxed about heading home (and this was early in the night). Nick Smith's hair is out of control - love that kid. Ben Haren's back to his natural hair colour - yay! Jed Lamb can't wait for the pre-season - a very determined boy that one.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Veteran Site Admin
    So is Haren staying next year?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456