Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A man called Armstrong wants to walk on the SCG

Senior Player
    Played junior footy in Sydney for Liverpool Eagles.

Pace and hardness aren't his strong points but he is an elite kick.
    He actually played for Brocklesby, Justin Koschitzke's home club, but is always listed as Burrumbuttock.

Did we call him, or did he call us???
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    With 11 alternative answers....
    I see what you did there...

Can some1 upload a video, i cant find any footage of him ?

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Can some1 upload a video, i cant find any footage of him ?
    Go to afl.com and click on the Crows site. Then go to player profiles and look him up. There is a tag there with videos.

Oh, what the heck - here you go.

http://www.afc.com.au/channel%20crow...4/default.aspx

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Plays a bit like Jetta except he can tackle, hit a target and makes good decisions................not like Jetta at all really.

Looks like he has a bit of toe, probably would be faster than the majority of our guys, barring the usual suspects ( Jets ,Mcglynn, Goodes, Rohan, Jack when fit). Kicking skills look good too. It certainly wouldnt hurt to have him,, considering he is specifically the type of player ( along with a reliable marking/ kicking big KP forward ) that our side is lacking. We certainly have the inside grunt to get the ball out to him. Considering he wants out, and he hasnt got the greatest AFL record behind him, you would hope we wouldnt have to give away anything too special to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Plays a bit like Jetta except he can tackle, hit a target and makes good decisions................not like Jetta at all really.
    I'm hoping seeing how Rooster was going about his business in the last few games will make something click in Jetta to realise thats what guys with real pace have got to do. I know he's not as hard as Rooster but he really needs to hunt the ball and the opposition a lot more than he does.

Mmmm..... He looks good in those clips. How bad were these off field problems? Do players normally ask to be traded to specific clubs? I know many key players have but how often do young players on the cusp of Senior Footy request to go to a certain club? Shouldn't he just be putting the head down/bum up and trying to make it work anywhere? I can only deduce from that that he still has off field issues that play an important part in his life (which is fine) that may affect his passion and determination for Senior Footy. We need 100% commitment. If the Coaches believe he will offer that and more than i'm happy with that. We need this type of player in the team, I believe.

So, he called us. We didn't call him.

Eager what?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast