Thread: Malthouse to Saints?????

Malthouse to Saints?????

There was a stack of players not joining the retired players parade yesterday, including our former Biffo. So will Mick retire?

You would think that St Kilda would offer him a semi-trailer in money.

He has said he will retire from coaching but didn't look like a man ready to retire yesterday.

I hope he takes the job.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Should be fun watching him and Milne at the press conference...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Should be fun watching him and Milne at the press conference...
    GOLD......
    Malthouse wont coach, i heard the pies are holding him to a 1 year deal that he wont oach or be involved at another club (they must be paying him to do so) and then they will release him from his obligations contractually.....though i doubt eddies contract would hold up in court as it would be a restriction of trade somewhat...

Interesting to note Parko said that GWS are into BBBH i think with a view of only home games

Quote Originally Posted by robamiee View Post
    GOLD......
    Malthouse wont coach, i heard the pies are holding him to a 1 year deal that he wont oach or be involved at another club (they must be paying him to do so) and then they will release him from his obligations contractually.....though i doubt eddies contract would hold up in court as it would be a restriction of trade somewhat...

Interesting to note Parko said that GWS are into BBBH i think with a view of only home games
    Mick won't coach next year but look out in 2013. He will be coaching and it will be a club with a good young list.

Living in 2005
    He wont coach next year, no way Collingwood will allow him to coach against Buckley next year. He'll be free from 2013, but it will come down to whether he has any interest in rejoining the pressure cooker after his first year off in 28 years.

If he does want to go back, I would suggest Richmond would be the go, but that depends on whether Hardwick gets them to the finals next year.