Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
Perhaps a mail (male) order husband who has enough brains to open a bottle of wine. There is internet dating and you can play "stalker lotto". That fills in a bit of time between games. Do you remember when I told you about my first internet date? The 10 year old photo's

It's said that marriage is an institution................do you really want to get institutionalised?

I'll give you some Brewongle tips on saving money by not dating. Gives you plenty of money to get Fox Footy Channel.
I have the fox footy channel - and thus far am loving it. Am a mad 360 watcher - I like Gerard, Robbo (he is lovely when he actually smiles) and then every Wednesday I have my Mark McClure so I'm happy.

True the bride isnt a footy person, but the parents know that I am!!!;-) (and its only one game when its all said and done.)

nah have had my share of blind dates,internet dates, doomed relationships, anyway such is life I'm not losing sleep over it. And besides, I am blessed to have some of the most terrific males friend a gal could ever ask for (2 of whom I will be sharing my footy time with in the Brewongle)

I quite like the following:-

"its better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with a complete idiot for the rest of your life" so really, I'm happy with that.