Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership options 2012

Quote Originally Posted by EMJ View Post
    Jenny can you please add to the membership on the Swans website a part to join the cheer squad just like there is one for Lass Membership.
    Love to see the cheersquad numbers grow which grows membership and good support for the team.
    Hi EMJ,

Our new membership website will launch this Friday, and we've got an information page for the Cheer Squad on there. There is also a link in the confirmation email for all NSW members, and Cheer Squad information is in the brochure that is being sent out at the moment.

Thanks,
    Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi EMJ,

Our new membership website will launch this Friday, and we've got an information page for the Cheer Squad on there. There is also a link in the confirmation email for all NSW members, and Cheer Squad information is in the brochure that is being sent hout at the moment.

Thanks,
    Jenny
    Hi Jenny I got my details for the Draft my account number is there but there is no password. Does this mean I make my own up?

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Hi Johnno and Industrial Fan,

We've just heard back from the eBrochure provider. There was apparently an issue with Flash that was causing a few funny things to happen with the brochure.

If your computer did not open the brochure in Flash or if you were using an iPhone/iPad, you might have seen the Collingwood merchandise brochure rather than the Swans membership brochure. They have now assured us that this has been fixed.

My sincere apologies for the error. If you continue to have any problems viewing your brochure, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jenny
    Hi Jenny,

I did access it from the iphone, and now the problem is gone.

Thanks for that - it was a bit disconcerting seeing any relationship to Collingwood in our membership brochure...
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    There is one mad bus driver, who does deck his bus out each year, that does that Lower North Shore routes and is a mad Collingwood fan. They used to drive my bus a few times a week, when they were moving between spots/not on a route they would often change it to things like "GO PIES" as the route details. Lovely, fun bus driver.
    Brilliant - that would be it.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    I have to say that my change of membership was seamless and all too easy - thanks to the wonderful Jenny who did it all and is an absolute star- so Lady Primmy, her friend Ken and yours truly are headed for a new home in the Brewongle stand - seat allocations are being done in January/February - so we wait and see where are put. So look ourt Al, Bas & Erica, here we come!!! "I'm on me waaaaay from misery to harppiness toooday!!!" (although we will miss Old Roy Boy -he would have come over with us but he had to stay in the MAN as he's got a revolving family ticket with his kids and grandkids)
    OMG. She's coming to the dark side.

Make them suffer Jenny and sit them near me!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    OMG. She's coming to the dark side.

Make them suffer Jenny and sit them near me!!
    OMG - WHAT HAVE WE DONE PRIMS???
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Go Swans Always
    Cheersquad membership is great support of the Swans team. I watch lots of the games on TV due to work commitments and see what support they give in cheering. Hopefully will get to join one year when work slows down.
    Love those Swans

I did mention the exclusion zone Wardy. If Jenny is in a good mood we should be ok.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    Jenny, I hate to pester you, but the phone line keeps timing out and I can't listen to the theme song again today my tinny phone;line. The website tells us that they train tmw morning, but not a time.Could you help? It's a big difference between ,say 0830 and 1100...

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Jenny, I hate to pester you, but the phone line keeps timing out and I can't listen to the theme song again today my tinny phone;line. The website tells us that they train tmw morning, but not a time.Could you help? It's a big difference between ,say 0830 and 1100...
    Hi Roy,

Which phone line were you calling? As far as I know, we have not had any problems with the phone lines today, and all calls have been answered within a minute or two. Sounds like something funny might be going on there!

I've just checked with our website team, and training will be from around 9am tomorrow on Lakeside Oval.

Jenny

Senior Player
    Hi Roy,

Which phone line were you calling? As far as I know, we have not had any problems with the phone lines today, and all calls have been answered within a minute or two. Sounds like something funny might be going on there!

I've just checked with our website team, and training will be from around 9am tomorrow on Lakeside Oval.

Jenny
    it was the option where you wait for the operator...played the music then rang twice then back to the music and eventually timed out..I tried 3 times round 3opm..same thing three times..thx for yr help yet again....maybe they cd add times to the website'that was how it was done last season..

Senior Player
    Back onto the topic of membership options just for a moment...
    I renewed my membership this afternoon, then went back and bought a pet membership as well. Considering my dog is now supposed to get a personalised certificate and a birthday card, I was a tad confused as to why there was nowhere for me to fill in his details. What's the process here? Also, I may have claimed that my dog would be receiving a birthday card from Goodesy, is there any way to ensure he signs the card?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast