Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Membership options 2012

Membership options 2012

The group I go with use the easy payment option, which had to be altered by Monday. Of the four addresses involved only one had received the update form by then to see what the options were.

The main change seems to be:
    SCG only memberships are a thing of the past, unless you are renewing one.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

For 2012 the good news from my perspective is that the Ultimate and Redback members will have the option of parking at Sydney Boys High or the Public Car Parks as part of the package.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Happy and I know it
    Still waiting for mine....

There's about 25,000 of them - I am sure they are still licking the stamps......
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I went in the membership lottery whatever that is meant to be & haven't heard a thing. Does anyone know how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    I went in the membership lottery whatever that is meant to be & haven't heard a thing. Does anyone know how that works?
    Do you mean the members draft??

A membership lottery is a St Kilda membership. Both are tickets to something that has a 1 in a million chance of winning the big prize.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post

A membership lottery is a St Kilda membership. Both are tickets to something that has a 1 in a million chance of winning the big prize.
    Priceless!

You're a naughty boy Al!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Hi All,

Just thought I'd give you a quick update on membership for 2012.

Members who pay by the month should have already received their renewal form in the post. If you pay by Smart Pay, your membership rolls over automatically and the first instalment for 2012 was processed last Monday.

Those who pay in full for their memberships should receive their information in the post on either Friday or early next week.
    This pack contains your renewal form, Nominate your Mate form and brochure.

Our new membership website is almost finished as well. It's looking great, so I can't wait to share it with you all.
    All going to plan, this should be ready towards the end of next week.

Also, keep an eye out as you'll start to notice our new membership campaign for 2012 - 'Get your blood pumping'.
    It was a long process to find a tagline for 2012, as we wanted to make sure it was relevant to all members - those who understand what it means to be part of the Bloods, and those new members who have been drawn to our Club by the excitement of the game. Hope you all like it!

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know or give Member Services a call on 1300 663 819 or shoot through an email to [email protected].

Bring on 2012!

Jenny

Senior Player
    Get Your Blood Pumping is a much better tagline than Love Your Swans!

As always Jenny, thanks for the update. It's much appreciated.

I like the tagline this year...

Get Your Blood Pumping

Yep, I like it a lot.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast